You've heard of The Holiday. Now it’s time for… The Honeymoon. 2 singles. One five-star, all-inclusive resort in the Maldives. An island of love, if you will ;)
No, this isn’t the plot for the newest reality dating show, this is Thursday X OBLU SELECT Lobigili. How many people can say their first date was in the Maldives?
That’s right, we’re sending two singles to adults-only resort, OBLU SELECT Lobigili, the newest resort by COLOURS OF OBLU in the Maldives. Popular honeymoon destination you may say, but we say, why wait until marriage? These two lucky singles will be carefully matched up by the Thursday team, and all you need to do to apply is like our post on instagram, follow @obluselectlobigili & @thursdaydating and tag a friend in the comments!
Return flights and a five night stay in a luxurious overwater villa are included in the prize, but on top of that, the winners will also get to enjoy a range of activities within the resort’s impressive all-inclusive LOBI Plan – including dining at one of the most impressive underwater restaurants in the Maldives!
So what are you waiting for? Apply on insta now for your chance to win a once in a lifetime, fast-tracked honeymoon experience.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Thursday, whose registered office is at Thursday HQ, WeWork, 15 Bishopsgate, EC2N 3AR; together with Atmosphere Hotels | Resorts, whose registered office is at 5th Floor 12, Aage Building Boduthakurufaanu maagu Male, 20094, Maldives.
- The competition is open to all residents of mainland UK over the age of 18 (excluding Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland, and non-mainland Scotland).
- The winner’s contact details will be shared with Thursday and OBLU SELECT Lobigili (and partner UK PR agency, Rooster PR) in order for the company to coordinate the prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Prize description: All-inclusive holiday for two to OBLU SELECT Lobigili in the Maldives. Prize includes return international flights, 5 nights’ accommodation, and inclusions within the resort’s LOBI Plan.
- Prize valid for two winners, who will travel and stay together.
- Thursday will shortlist a selection of entrants from the official competition entry post and then set up a series of interviews to determine the best two singles to travel to the Maldives. The winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of Thursday.
- The final winners will be informed at least two weeks ahead of expected travel date.
- The winners must be available to travel to the Maldives for a 5-night period during May 2022.
- The winners must understand that they will be sharing one villa with the other winner. Separate beds will be provided if requested.
- Employees or families of Thursday and OBLU SELECT Lobigili connected in any way with the competition shall not be eligible to enter the competition.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner agrees to take part in required PR interviews / marketing activity as directed by Thursday / OBLU SELECT Lobigili.
- Thursday / OBLU SELECT Lobigili reserves the right to request the winners and/or Thursday remove any inappropriate and/or damaging content relating to the company.
- The winners must be comfortable and happy to create social media content for the Thursday and OBLU SELECT Lobigili social channels during / following their trip.
- If the winner does not accept the prize within 7 days of being notified of winning, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and Thursday / OBLU SELECT Lobigili shall be entitled to select another winner.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and Thursday / OBLU SELECT Lobigili reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.